This update is mostly just photos from my cousin’s
wedding in Kamloops. What a good-looking
couple! Glad my Mom and siblings could
all make it too!
One of these is not like the others. Dev where are your sunnies?
I love this shot of Steph, but I also like the guy with
the mohawk in the background.
Just married!
The guests got to try out a few drives since the
wedding was at a golf course. I was
pretty terrible; being in a dress didn’t help either though.
My pro-star sister with a good follow-through
My brother swinging in style
Rod giving me
a few pointers
Loved having
some time to hang out with my family, and to experience their crazy antics.
Aside from the
wedding we had a relaxing time wandering around downtown Kamloops
including breakfasts at Hello Toast (delish!) and visiting Riverside park. To access the park we had to go over a bridge
with almost comical motivational sayings plastered on each flight. Having recently conquered the West Coast
Trail, the support and encouragement for a few dozen stairs was pretty funny.
Rod and I also
checked out Kamloops’ great desert-like disc golf course up on the hill.
No water holes meant no lost discs for me!















No comments:
Post a Comment